There are lots of benefits of choosing dental implants they are strong, durable, and aesthetic, and function like natural teeth. You will not have to worry about dentures slip, clicking, or limiting what you choose to eat. Your smile will look natural as always– and the quality of your life will be far superior when compared to the proficiency of wearing dentures.
What are dental implants?
Dental implants are a titanium post that is placed into your jaw that function as a replacement of your tooth roots. They are then restored by dental restorations such as crowns, bridges, or dentures to create a fully functional replacement of teeth. Dental implants are the most sturdy, realistic, and long-lasting form of tooth replacement, and Dr. Damini Agarwal best dentist in Lucknow recommends this option for all eligible candidates at the best dental clinic in Lucknow.
Have many benefits of Dental implants and advantages over all other forms of tooth replacement.
Benefits of dental implants
- Benefits of Dental-implant-supported teeth have almost the full chewing power of natural teeth.
- Implant-supported teeth do not comprise grinding and weakening your nearby teeth, as is necessary when placing a dental crown bridge.
- Dental implants and restorations support the look and function exactly like your natural teeth. You will be incapable to tell the difference between a natural tooth and a tooth-supported by a dental implant – they look and feel that realist.
- Dental-implant-supported dentures remain firmly in place with the need of no adhesives and provide enhanced masticatory power.
- Dental implants prevent bone loss which normally occurs beneath the missing teeth. By preserving the bone, the stability of adjacent, natural teeth are maintained and so is the size and shape of your jaw.
- Implant-supported crowns fill the gap of your missing tooth and prevent the accumulation of food that could lead to infection and gum disease.
- Implant-supported teeth keep adjacent teeth steady and prevent them from changing position and compromising the alignment of your bite.
- The dental implant has its advantages as compared to traditional dental bridges
- Dental bridges have been used for many years to replace missing teeth, but this approach comes with some drawbacks. For a bridge to be placed, the teeth adjacent to the missing tooth must be ground for the bridge to be cemented. This weakens those teeth and may lead to fractures, and other complications that develop over time. Additionally, dental bridges usually only last about 10 years. Visit Infinity Dental’s best dentist in Lucknow, the Best dental clinic in Lucknow to schedule your consultation and There are lots of benefits of choosing dental implants if you want to know more about Dental Implants and we’ll be happy to help you.